Please note that although we are dispatching products as soon as possible in line with our Shipping Commitment below, we wish to advise that you may experience delays with the delivery to your parcel due to COVID-19 and/or natural disasters within the region.
For orders of $50 and over, shipping is free.
For orders under $50, there is a flat shipping rate of $9
For most domestic orders we use Australia Post. Biobod agrees to dispatch the product(s) ordered within 3-5 working days* from the payment receipt date. Biobod will send a notification to you by email when your order is dispatched.
You should expect your parcel within 2-7 business days following dispatch. If your parcel does not arrive within this timeframe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will track it for you. Australia Post will deliver straight to your door, however, if undelivered a calling card will be placed in your letterbox to notify you that your parcel is ready to collect at your nearest post office.
Biobod are unable to accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances, such as natural disasters or delivery company strikes, etc.
Please contact email@example.com for any further questions and if you have special order needs.
A $9 redelivery fee will apply for the following reasons:
- Entering an incorrect address at checkout, causing your order to be sent back to us.
- Not picking up your item from the post office or courier depot, causing your order to be sent back to us.
*Please note that delays may occur around public holidays such as Easter, Christmas and other relevant public holidays.
Biobod ships products ship internationally to a select network of countries from www.biobod.com.
Biobod offers FREE standard shipping for all international orders over $250AUD.
For all orders below $250AUD, a flat shipping rate applies of $30 applies.
You should expect to receive your order within 5-10 business days of dispatch, however certain destinations may take longer. If your parcel does not arrive within this timeframe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will track it for you.
Currently we only ship to the following countries due to import restrictions and shipping restrictions. As our business grows, we will look to include more countries in our network.
Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand Vietnam
Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, UK
Our shipping charges do not include possible taxes and duties which could be applied by customs in your country. The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed is your responsibility. To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all product(s) ordered and to mark them as “merchandise” even if you are buying as a gift for someone else.
Our number 1 priority is our customers, so if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of the purchase date, please reach out to us on email@example.com so we can help to resolve any issues you may have.
If we are unable to help resolve your issue and you would like a refund, you just need to do the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you would like a refund, quoting your order number
- Put the product in the shipper box you received it in, along with a note of your order number and the reason you are returning, and post to:
PO Box 862
Victoria, Australia, Mount Eliza, 3930
- Please ensure any leaky bottles or tubes are placed in Ziplock or sealed bags so they do not leak in the mail.
- We recommend that you return the product via Registered Post and insure your shipment as you assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit.
- Please allow up to two weeks for refunds to be credited to your original form of payment.
- Please note: Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Please also note: If you’re returning an item that was part of a discounted set or bundle, you will not receive the full price of that individual item. Instead, the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly.
If a refund is deemed appropriate under Australian Consumer Law or any other applicable law, we will accept returns and provide you with an exchange, credit note or refund (at your election) using your original payment method. However, we reserve the right not to offer a credit note, exchange, or refund where the goods have become of unacceptable quality a result of your misuse, damage or neglect.